My Photo Gallery

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sad day personally for me....




Today would have been my father's 71st birthday, unfortunately he passed away last year and this is the first time for all of us without him. I miss him tremendously but I know that he is at peace and he is always with me. My son misses him as my dad would always play with him and joke with him on the phone. I just pray for my mom today, as I know she will feel even more pain than I do as they were married for almost 40 years. I just ask God to give us the strength to deal with the pain of him not being here. I loved my dad and I miss talking to him and having him encourage me and give me fatherly advice with my own kids.




I love you dad!!!! Happy Birthday




Your son,




James

1 comment:

Luciana - "Luci" said...

love you too Sambo... miss you terribly but you will always be alive between us... Junior always says you are with Jesus... and that gives us peace...