My Photo Gallery

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Weekend Highlights

Another weekend has come and gone as we begin a new year. I was VERY disappointed in Oklahoma's performance against the Gators (ugh!!). What a nightmare, another National Championship for them (excuse me while I vomit). I hate that school and I hope that we don't see a repeat. The NFL playoffs brought some mind boggling experiences. It seems like all of the "favorites" decided to play their worst games of the season. I thought the Giants would lose but I would never have thought Arizona could just destory Carolina, on the road no less. The AFC turned out as I expected, a rematch between the Ravens and Steelers. Now the final four is set and I believe we will see Arizona vs Baltimore in the Superbowl this year. 

My family and I spent another quiet weekend here at home. Saturday was electric ride-on time during the morning. My kids, the neighbors kids and Travis' kids were all outside wreaking havoc and having a good time driving around (at least until the battery ran out). Then the kids decided to decorate our sidewalk and walkway with some chalk. Kids can be so creative and they just went crazy with a variety of drawings. Sunday, we went to the late service and listened to a great message from Travis. The rest of the day was spent relaxing and letting the kids have fun outside. 

No comments: