My Photo Gallery

Friday, November 14, 2008

November Activities

November is a busy month for my family.  

This month we will spend our first Thanksgiving with my brother and his family in Lee's Summit, MO. I have been fortunate enough to spend time there with my mother and brother several times within the past year. It will be a bitter sweet trip as it will be the first time I will return since my father's passing. I am very grateful that my brother's in-laws are such wonderful people as they have provided my mom with much needed support to help her get past this difficult time. 

During this vacation, my wife and I will celebrate six years of marriage! Six wonderful years and plenty of great memories and adventures during this time. I know that my wife always has my back and she has always been there for me. I couldn't ask for more in a wife and as the mother of my children. My wife can use the vacation to get away from the stress of her job and enjoy some tranquility and peace as we freeze our butts in MO. 

There are some other events that may take place this month and stuff that I need to pray about and listen for God's voice to guide me as we reach the end of 2008. 


No comments: