My Photo Gallery

Monday, December 22, 2008

Miami Dolphins.... WOW

I don't know what else to say. This is a season that cannot be explained. It is so good to have a winning team again, I don't know what to do with myself. The fins are in first place and now face the J-E-T-S, who have nearly choked their way out of the playoffs. This is going to be an awesome game. Pennington returns to face his old team and show them that they made a mistake in releasing him and allowing him to come to Miami. I expect nothing but the best from the Jets here, their season and some of their jobs are on the line now. I will be disappointed if they lose but in reality they have exceeded all expectations. It would be a storybook ending to have Chad end the Jets season and gang green can watch the Fins in the playoffs. Yes... PLAYOFFS!!!! Who could honestlly have said that at the beginning of the year.

No comments: