My Photo Gallery

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Weekend Highlights


Miami Dolphins, AFC East Champions!!!!!!! What a game and what a way to finish the regular season. Next up, a second meeting with the Baltimore Ravens. On the flip side, it was a very frustrating Saturday night watching my beloved Canes blow another game. Jacory Harris played well but showed his inexperience late in the game and those mistakes cost UM the game. However, I was happy to see the team play better overall and we certainly have something to look forward to in the 09 season. 

This weekend was a little quiet, after the holiday and getting ready for the new year to come. The kids spent most of the time playing outside and with their new toys from Christmas. My wife and I just spent time at home, trying to recover from a few long days prepping for Christmas eve and the following morning. I have been fighting a cold the whole week and finally am beginning to feel better. Today we went to the 10:30 service and listened to the latest message in the Anthems series. Afterwards, we went home and I ended up having to work for a few hours and missed almost the entire first half of the Fins game but that is the way my profession is at times. 

No comments: