My Photo Gallery

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tough Times but we must never forget that God is in control!!!

These days are very tough for me and my family right now. As an independent contractor and entreprenuer, it has been a long road filled with many setbacks and now with a bad economy. Thanks to God, we have been provided with what we need to survive and live a comfortable life. 

I am praying for my father in-law, Claudio, who is currently in the hospital dealing with a variety of ailments. I am faithful that he is in God's hands and he will come out of this better than ever. Unfortunately, this brings up the painful memory of the loss of my father last year. This is a rough time for my wife and I will support her in any way she requires.

Here is my prayer:

Lord, please place your healing hand and bless a man who truly loves you. He is a man of faith, a father, husband and grandfather who is still full of life. I pray that you heal him just as Jesus healed many during his time here on earth. Nothing is impossible for you and thanks to the teachings of my pastor I can pray for the big things and know that nothing is too great for you handle.

1 comment:

Luciana - "Luci" said...

tks my love... you are the best... I love you very much...